Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Yi Guan Jian.
From the Label
Ingredients. Raw rehmannia root, Rehmannia root (prepared), Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Ophiopogon tuber, Lycium fruit, Dong quai root, Glehnia root, Turmeric root tuber, A n e m a r rhena rhizome, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Flesh-finger citron. Sheng di huang, Shu di huang, Suan zao ren chao, Kai men dong, Gou qi zi, Dang gui shen, Bei sha shen, Yu jin, Zhi mu, Chuan xiong, Fo shou. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production