Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San.
From the Label
Ingredients. Chinese giant hyssop herb, Perilla leaf, Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit , White atractylodes rhizome, Magnolia bark, Treated pinellia rhizome, Poria, Fragrant angelica root, Vladimiria root, Dried ginger rhizome, Barley sprout , Medicated leaven (wheat, apricot seed). Huo xiang, Zi su ye, Chen pi, Bai zhu, Hou po, Fa ban xia, Fu ling kuai, Bai zhi, Mu xiang, Gan jiang, Mai ya (sheng), Shen qu. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide (glidant/dehydrant), stearic acid (lubricant/binder), microcellulose (coating).
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production