Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Eucommia bark, Morinda root, Broomrape stem, Psoralea fruit, Rehmannia root (prepared), Chinese dodder seed, Achyranthes root, Schisandra fruit, Chinese yam rhizome, Asiatic cornelian cherry, Lycium fruit, Chinese red ginseng root, Sichuan aconite root, Dong quai root head, Chinese cinnamon bark, Chinese red ginseng tail. Du zhong, Ba ji tian, Rou cong rong, Bu gu zhi, Shu di huang, Tu si zi, Huai niu xi, Wu wei zi, Shan yao, Shan zhu yu, Gou qi zi, Shi zhu hong ren shen, Zhi fu zi, Dang gui tou, Rou gui, Shi zhu hong ren shen (tail). Water 55% to 65% by volume. Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production