Kan Herbals. STANDARD FORMULA ORIGINALLY NAMED. Jing Fang Bai Du San.
From the Label
Ingredients. Schizonepeta herb, Siler root, Perilla leaf, Notopterygium root, Poria, Platycodon root, Sichuan lovage root, Bupleurum root, Bitter orange mature fruit, Chinese licorice root, Dried ginger root. (Jing jie, Fang feng, Zi su ye, Qiang huo, Fu ling kuai, Jie geng, Chuan xiong, Chai hu, Zhi ke, Gan cao, Gan jiang) Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Shake well before every use
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production