Kan Herbals. HISTORICAL ANTECEDENT. Hu Po Yang Xin Dan.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Dragon bone, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Polygala root, Biota seed, Poria, White Asian ginseng root, Altaica rh i z o m e , Longan fruit, Chinese salvia root, Mimosa tree bark, Amber resin, Coptis rhizome, Dong quai root, Reishi fruiting body, Chinese licorice root. Long gu (sheng), Suan zao ren (chao), Yuan zhi (da), Bai zi ren, Fu ling kuai, Ji lin bai ren shen, Jiu jie chang pu, Long yan rou, Dan shen, He huan pi, Hu po, Chuan huang lian, Dang gui shen, Ling zhi, Gan cao. Water 55% to 65% by volume Alcohol 18% to 22% by volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 8-16 drops, 2-3 times daily. Shake well before every use.
- To evaporate alcohol, place drops in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care professional and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used. Rigorous manufacturing standards are applied at each stage of production