Kan Essentials. Chinese Herbals for Animals.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Rehmannia root (prepared), White peony root, Dong quai root, Chinese quince fruit, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Chinese licorice root, Sour jujube seed (dry fried), Ophiopogon tuber Shu di huang, Bai shao, Dang gui shen, Mu gua, Chuan xiong, Gan cao, Suan zao ren (chao), Mai men dong 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, microcellulose coating.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 11-20 lbs 21-35 lbs 1 tablet 36-75 lbs 2 tablets 76-100 lbs 3 tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden
- Bu Gan Tang
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production