Kan Essentials. Chinese Herbals for Animals.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. Raw rehmannia root, Lycium fruit, Dong quai root, Ophiopogon tuber, Glehnia root, Melia fruit. Sheng di huang, Gou qi zi, Dang gui shen, Kai men dong, Bei sha shen, Chuan lian zi. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, microcellulose coating.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 11-20 lbs 21-35 lbs 1 tablet 36-75 lbs 2 tablets 76-100 lbs 3 tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden
- Yi Guan Jian
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production