Herbals for Animals.
From the Label
and Rehmannia Combination 1 oz. Kan Essentials. INGREDIENTS Rehmannia root (prepared), Eucommia bark, Asiatic cornelian cherry, Psoralea fruit, Dong quai root, Sichuan aconite root, Lycium fruit, Chinese cinnamon bark, Chinese yam rhizome, Chinese dodder seed Shu di huang, Du zhong, Shan zhu yu, Bu gu zhi, Dang gui shen, Zhi fu zi, Gou qi zi, Rou gui, Shan yao, Tu si zi Water 48% to 54%, Vegetable Glycerin 24% to 26%, Alcohol 10% to 12% per volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 2-3 drops 11-20 lbs 4-6 drops 21-35 lbs 6-10 drops 36-75 lbs 20-30 drops 76-100 lbs 30-40 drops.
- out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden
- You Gui Wan
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production