Kan Essentials. Chinese Herbals for Animals.
From the Label
INGREDIENTS. White atractylodes rhizome, Siler root, Gardenia fruit, Soft rush pith, Kochia fruit, Poria, Asian water plantain rhizome, Tetrapanax pith, Talcum, Cangzhu atractylodes rhizome, Tangerine dried rind of mature fruit, Magnolia bark, Chinese licorice root, Dried ginger rhizome, Red jujube fruit, Chinese cinnamon bark. Bai zhu, Fang feng, Zhi zi (shan), Deng xin cao, Di fu zi, Fu ling kuai, Ze xie, Tong cao, Hua shi, Cang zhu, Chen pi, Hou po, Gan cao, Gan jiang, Hong zao, Rou gui. 50 mg excipients & binders: silicon dioxide, stearic acid, microcellulose coating.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dosage:. 2-3 times daily. 1-10 lbs 11-20 lbs 21-35 lbs 1 tablet 36-75 lbs 2 tablets 76-100 lbs 3 tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Classical formulas for animals created by Steve Marsden
- Chu Shi Wei Ling Tang
- Supporting the health of your animal
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production