Homeopathic. Loosens mucus, relief of congestion, runny nose and cough. Uses: Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose.
From the Label
Active Ingredients: Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS: stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus. Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus in chest. Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest. Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS: accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus. Phosphorus 30X HPUS: cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion. Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough. Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS: runny nose, sneezing. Silicea 12X HPUS: nasal congestion. Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Measure only with the dosing syringe provided. Do not use dose syringe with other products. Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this products. Children 6 months to under 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or 1/2 teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours). Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours).
- Warnings: As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache