Remedy. About us:. when my grandfather started our company in the 1950s, he never dreamed of how his products would touch the lives of so many people. After his death, my grandmother carried on his promise of safe and effective healing with medicines made by nature. My father kept our family. healing tradition alive and helped make Hevert one of Europe. most trusted names in natural medicine. And today, I keep the promise made by my grandparents more than 50 years ago to always share my family. gift with other families everywhere and keep their vision of a healthier, more natural world alive.. – Mathias Hevert. Uses For temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as:. – runny nose. – sneezing. – sore throat. – fever. – body aches.
From the Label
Active ingredients / Purpose. Inactive ingredients.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
– For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside. – Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily. – Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use if:
- – you are allergic to Echinacea or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
- – you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
- – if you are lactose intolerant
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children