Homeopathic Medicine. For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:. Chronic inflammation. Allergy. Aging.
From the Label
Drug Facts-. Active Ingredients:. Ascorbic acid 2X. Conjunctiva tissue, Porcine 6X. Dehydroepiandrosterone 6X. DL Malic acid 6X. Fucus vesiculosus 3X HPUS. Histidine 2X. Hyaluronidase 6X. Interleukin 6 4C. Lacticum acidum 3X HPUS. Lymphatic vessel, Porcine 6X. Nadidum 6X HPUS. Natrum oxalaceticum 6X HPUS. Natrum pyruvicum 6X HPUS. Natrum sulphuricum 6X, 8X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Phenylalanine 2X. Prolactin 6X. Pyrogenium 12X HPUS. Thuja occidentalis 6X, 8X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Trichinoyl 6X. Tyrosine 2X. Inactive ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 6 years and older:. 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
- If you have had a doctor diagnose a chronic inflammatory disease before and have the same symptoms now, use this product as directed
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States