Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For the temporary relief of functional disorders of the sexual sphere, andropause, mood disorders.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Adenosinum cyclophosphoricum 6X HPUS. Damiana 6X, 12, 30X HPUS. Glandula suprarenalis suis 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Hypophysis, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X. Hypothalamus 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Melatonin 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X. Orchitinum 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Pancreas suis 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Phosphorus 6X HPUS. Pineal gland, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X. Thymus gland, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X. Thyroidinum 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Inactive Ingredient:. Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 6 years and over: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States