Homeopathic Medicine. For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:. Post surgery recovery. Tonsillitis. Childhood illnesses. Tender lymph nodes.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Apis mellifica 8X HPUS. Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS. Capillary tissue, Porcine 6X. DL Malic acid 6X. Equisetum hyemale 3X HPUS. Fumaricum acidum 6X HPUS. Graphites 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Hydrastis canadensis 1X HPUS. Hydrocotyle asiatica 1X HPUS. Juglans regia 3X HPUS. Levothyroxin 6X, 12X. Lymphatic vessel, Porcine 6X. Magnesia phosphorica 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS. Myosotis 3X HPUS. Natrum oxalaceticum 6X HPUS. Nat pyr 6X HPUS. Phytolacca decandra 3X HPUS. Sarsaparilla 3X HPUS. Taraxacum officinale 1X HPUS. Trichinoyl 6X. Vein, Porcine 6X. Inactive ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 6 years and older:. 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States