Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For the temporary relief of imbalance disorders, motion sickness, lightheadedness and nausea, dizziness, vertigo.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. a-Ketoglutaricum acidum 6X HPUS. Adrenalinum 6X HPUS. Ambra grisea 6X HPUS. Artery, Porcine 6X. Cerebellum, Porcine 6X. Chininum salicylicum 6X HPUS. Cocculus indicus 4X HPUS. Conium maculatum 3X HPUS. Fumaricum acidum 6X HPUS. Malic acid 6X. Melatonin 4C. Petroleum 8X HPUS. Placenta totalis suis 6X HPUS. Pteridium aquilinum 8X. Pyridoxinum hydrochloricum 6X HPUS. Quinhydrone 6X. Tabacum 6X HPUS. Thiaminum hydrochloricum 4X HPUS. Inactive Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and Children 6 years and over: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States