Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For temporary relief of dyspepsia, indigestion, bowel irregularity.
From the Label
Active Ingredients: Abrotanum 1X HPUS Amylase, Pancreatic 2X Angelica archangelica 1X HPUS Anisum 1X HPUS Ascorbic acid 2X Colocynthis 3X, 10X, 30X, 200X HPUS Diencephalon, Porcine 3X, 6X, 12X Duodenum, Porcine 6X, 8X, 12X Gall bladder, Porcine 6X, 8X, 12X Gentiana lutea 1X HPUS Hepar suis 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS Lipase enzyme 2X Melatonin 4C Niacin 3X Nux vomica 3X, 10X, 15X, 30X, 200X, 1000X HPUS Pancreas suis 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS Pyloris, Porcine 6X, 8s, 12X Serotonin 6X Thiaminum hydrochloricum 4X HPUS Trypsin 2X Tryptophan 6X Inactive Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions: Adults and Children over 6 years: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States