Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For the temporary relief of itching due to skin infection, skin rashes.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Arsenicum album 6C HPUS. Belladonna 6C HPUS. Dulcamara 6C HPUS. Echinacea angustifolia 6C HPUS. Graphites 6C HPUS. Interleukin 1 beta 7C. Interleukin 2 4C. Melatonin 4C. Plantago major 4C HPUS. Sulphur 6C HPUS. Inactive Ingredient:. Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and Children over 6 years: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States