Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For the temporary relief of cough symptoms due to bronchitis, chest congestion, environmental irritants, smoking.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Althea officinalis 1X HPUS. Antimonium tartaricum 8X HPUS. Bryonia alba 6X HPUS. Cetraria islandica 4X HPUS. Coccus cacti 6X HPUS. Cuprum aceticum 8X HPUS. Drosera 1X HPUS. Echinacea angustifolia 1X HPUS. Plantago major 1X HPUS. Sticta pulmonaria 4X HPUS. Thyme 1X. Inactive Ingredient:. Flavoring, fructose syrup, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methyl paraben, ethyl paraben, propyl paraben, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children over 6 years: Take 1 dosage cup 3-6 times a day, 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- Glucose and Sucrose Free
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States