Homeopathic Medicine. For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:. Constipation. Abdominal bloating. Bowel irregularity.
From the Label
Drug Facts-. Active Ingredients:. Aloe socotrina 2X HPUS. Alumina 6X, 8X HPUS. Bryonia alba 6X, 8X HPUS. Carduus mar 2X HPUS. Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS. Cholecalciferol 2X. Collinsonia 2X HPUS. Colon, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X. Kali carb 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS. Natrum carbonicum 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS. Niacin 2X. Nux vomica 6X, 8X HPUS. Pantothenic acid 2X. Rectum, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X. Rhamnus frangula 2X HPUS. Rheum 2X HPUS. Skatolum 6X, 10X HPUS. Taraxacum 2X HPUS. Thiaminum hydrochloricum 4X HPUS. Inactive ingredient:. Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 6 years and older:. 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed