Homeopathic Medicine. Uses:. For the temporary relief of symptoms due to intestinal dysbiosis, digestive disorders, yeast infection.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Aethusa cynapium 6X HPUS. Althea officinalis 4X HPUS. Candida albicans 12X, 30X HPUS. Carbo vegetabilis 6X HPUS. Carduus marianus 4X HPUS. Colibacillinum cum natrum muriaticum 6X, 12X, 30X HPUS Colon, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X Gall bladder, Porcine 6X Hepar suis 12X HPUS Indolum 6X, 12, 30X HPUS Mercury amalgam 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X Nux vomica 6X HPUS Okoubaka aubrevillei 6X HPUS Pancreas suis 12X HPUS Pink trumpet tree 4X Proteus 12X, 30X HPUS Skatolum 6X, 12X, 30X HPUS Taraxacum officinale 4X HPUS Vaccinium myrtillus 4X HPUS Veratrum album 6X HPUS Inactive Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and Children 6 years and over: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 6 years and under:.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States