Homeopathic Medicine. 2 tubes at 4 grams each. Uses:. For temporary relief of cold sores and feverish conditions, inflammation, viral infection.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Ananassa 3X HPUS. Granulocyte colony stimulating factor 4C, 9C, 15C, 30C. Hydrocotyle asiatica 3X HPUS. Interferon gamma 4C. Interleukin 1 beta 5C. Interleukin 2 5C, 7C. Interleukin 4 4C. Interleukin 6 7C, 9C, 15C. Lymphatic vessel, Porcine 4C. Medulla ossis suis 4C HPUS. Mountain cranberry 3X. Thymus gland, Porcine 4C. Inactive Ingredient: Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Turn tube upside down and rotate the cap twice to release 2-3 pellets into cap, unscrew cap and without touching pellets tip them into the mouth. Adults and children 6 years and over: 3 pellets 3 times a day. Take 15 minutes before meals. Children under 6 years.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States