Homeopathic Medicine. 2 tubes at 4 grams each. Uses:. For the temporary relief of vein circulation disorders, also after sun exposure, selling legs, cold feet.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Aconitum napellus 10X HPUS. Aesculus hippocastanum 3X HPUS. Ananassa 3X HPUS. Apis mellifica 10X HPUS. Arnica montana 10X HPUS. Arsenicum album 12X HPUS. Artery, Porcine 4C. Belladonna 10X HPUS. Calcarea fluorica 8X HPUS. Cinchona officinalis 10X HPUS. Ferrum metallicum 10X HPUS. Hamamelis 3X HPUS. Hydrocotyle 3X HPUS. Lachesis 10X HPUS. Lymphatic vessel, Porcine 7C. Mercurius solubilis 10X HPUS. Mountain cranberry, Bark 3X. Pulsatilla, 10X HPUS. Vein, Porcine 4C. Viscum 3X HPUS. Inactive Ingredient: Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Hold tube upside down and rotate the cap twice to release 1-3 pellets into cap. Remove cap and place pellets directly into mouth. Do not touch pellets with fingers or hand. Adults and children 6 years and over: 3 pellets 2-3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States