Homeopathic Medicine. 2 tubes at 4 grams each. Uses:. For the temporary relief of stress management, restlessness, insomnia.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Adrenalinum 9C, 15C HPUS. Argentum nitricum 9C HPUS. Black horehound 3X. Citrus decumana 3X HPUS. Cortex cerebralis, Porcine 4C, 7C. Glutathione 4C. Granulocyte colony stimulating factor 4C. Interferon gamma 5C. Kali carbonicum 9C HPUS. Lithium carbonicum 8X HPUS. Melatonin 4C, 15c. N-Acetyl cysteine 4C. Nux vomica 5C, 7C, 9C, 15C HPUS. Penicillium notatum 8X. Sporobolomyces griseus 8X. Stomach, Porcine 7c. Superior gastric plexus, Porcine 7C. Thalamus, Porcine 7C. Inactive Ingredient: Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Turn tube upside down and rotate the cap twice to release 2-3 pellets into cap, unscrew cap and without touching pellets tip them into the mouth. Adults and children 6 years and over: 3 pellets 2-3 times daily before meals. Children under 6 years: 2 pellets 2 times daily before meals.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States