Homeopathic Medicine. 2 tubes at 4 grams each. Uses:. For the temporary relief of facial signs of fatigue due to stress, unbalanced lifestyle, pollution.
From the Label
Active Ingredients:. Alpha tocopherol 4C. Brown algae, Laminaria 4C. Brown algae, Platycarpus 4C. Brown algae, Serratus 4C. Capillary tissue, Porcine 4C. Coenzyme Q 4C. Collagen, Porcine 4C. Fucus vesiculosus 4C HPUS. Isoleucine 4C. Knotted wrack 4C. Leucine 4C. Placenta totalis suis 4C HPUS. Retinol 4C. Sea lettuce 4C. Selenium metallicum 4C HPUS. Skin tissue, Porcine 4C. Inactive Ingredient: Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Hold tube upside down and rotate the cap twice to release 1-3 pellets into cap. Remove cap and place pellets directly into mouth. Do not touch pellets with fingers or hand. Adults and children over 6 years: 3 pellets 2-3 times daily, 15 minutes before meals.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist more than 5 days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States