Spectrum SPF 30. Free from Harsh Chemicals. No Hormone Disruptors. Plant-Based Ingredients. Contains Organic Ingredients. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a. sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or highter and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, expecially from 10am to 2pm.. Wear long sleeved shirts, pants hats ans sunglasses.
From the Label
ACTIVE: Zinc Oxide 19.0%.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of ag: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away