Prenatal/Postpartum Vitamin-Mineral Supplement.
Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate/82¾t-carotene) (4080IU), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (170mg), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (1000IU), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (45IU), Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) (90mcg), Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) (2.8mg), Riboflavin 2.8 mf, Niacin (niacinamide) (36mg), Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) (3.8mg), Folic Acid (1000mcg), Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) (50mcg), Biotin (150mcg), Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-panthenate) (12mg), Calcium (calcium citrate) (200mg), Iron (ferrous fumarate) (27mg), Iodine (potassium iodide) (220mcg), Magnesium (magnesium citrate) (50mcg), Zinc (zinc citrate) (11mg), Selenium (selenomethion 60 mcgine), Copper (copper citrate) (1mg), Manganese (manganese citrate) (2mg), Chromium (chromium polynicotinate) (30mcg), Molybdenum (molybdenum citrate) (50mcg), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract (100:1)- 25% Anthocyanins/3 g Dried Equivalent (30mg), Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Dose: Women (19 years and older): Take three capsules daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- Risk Information: If you are taking blood thinners, consult your health care practitioner prior to use
- Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center
- Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products
- Ideal for vegetarians. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives
- Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep this product out of the reach of children