Probiotic Supplement. Human microflora (HMF) probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human trials at 10 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
From the Label
Each capsule contains. Probiotic Consortium Bifidobacterium bifidum Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis (CUL-34). Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61). Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08). Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, hypromellose.
Probiotic Consortium 10 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08), Maltodextrin, Hypromellose
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended dose: women: take one capsule daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Guaranteed: to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products
- Ideal for vegans
- The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources,free of preservatives and additives
- Contains clinically proven strains
- Risk information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use
- If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner
- Quality assurance:
- Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with
- Store under refrigeration (below 46