The vitamin E family is made up of different compounds called tocopherols, including alpha, gamma, beta and delta. These components work together and must all be present to be optimally utilized by the body. Enzymatic Therapy. This Vitamin E formula:. o Is a natural Vitamin E that supports heart health. o Enhances free-radical detoxification. o Promotes antioxidant activity.
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) (400IU), Mixed Tocopherols (gamma, delta, alpha, and beta) (50mg), gelatin, soybean oil, glycerin
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommendations: One softgel daily.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients
- o Contains Alpha, Gamma, Beta and Delta Tocopherols
- o Promotes antioxidant activity and supports heart health
- Note: New, smaller, easier-to-chew softgel