Uses: helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of mucus and make coughs more productive. Air-Power. guaifenesin expectorant. o Helps thin and loosen mucus. o Clears respiratory airways. Fast-acting Air-Power.
Sodium (10mg), Guaifenesin (Glycerol Guaiacolate) (200mg), carnauba wax, cellulose, fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed extract 4:1, magnesium stearate, marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root extract 3:5:1, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, mullein (Verbascum thapsus) leaf, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), soy lecithin, stearic acid
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions:. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Warning: Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such that occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of an overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- o persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- o cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- DO NOT USE IF NECK WRAP OR FOIL INNER SEAL IS BROKEN
- Allergen Information:
- Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients