Emerita Response Cream is designed by female physicians to naturally support a woman.
From the Label
Ingredients:. Water,. Glycerin,. L-Arginine,. L-Phenylalanine,. L-Tyrosine,. Sorbitol,. Sucrose Stearate,. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract,. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Extract,. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Oil,. Niacin,. L-Histidine,. Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Extract,. L-Menthol,. Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Oil,. Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) Oil,. Cetostearyl Alcohol,. Ascorbyl Palmitate,. Isopropyl Myristate,. Octyl Palmitate,. Carbomer,. Triethanolamine.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use:. Dispense a small amount of the cream onto your fingertip. Apply directly to the external vulvar tissue over the clitoral region. Rub into area gently and thoroughly. Re-apply as desired. Response Cream contains ingredients which produce a warm & tingling sensation. The sensation may be enhanced by massaging and stimulating the clitoral area. Response time may vary. Individual response may improve with successive use.
- Cautions and Contraindications:
- Application is intended for external vaginal use. Response Cream is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. Does not prevent sexually transmitted diseases
- Please read the following prior to product use:
- Consult a qualified health care professional before using in conjunction with vaginal or prescription medications, during pregnancy, or if you have any medical condition. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient it contains
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use around the eye area
- Product not intended for children. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature