Based on a traditional Tibetan formula.. Promotes cardiovascular function and general health. Promotes immune function. Maintains healthy arteries. Promotes healthy circulation. Proven antioxidant activity.
Over 25 years of published research and clinical support. Padma Basic is based on an all-natural Tibetan herbal formulation that has been used for centuries. Modern scientific studies now confirm the supportive benefits of Padma Basic in cardiovascular health, immune function and normal antioxidant activity.
Proprietary blend of natural ingredients (1206mg), Iceland moss, costus root, neem fruit (Azadirachta indica), cardamom fruit, red saunders heart wood (Pterocarpus santalinus), chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula), allspice fruit, bael tree fruit (Aegle marmelos), calcium sulfate (not a significant source of calcium), columbine aerial part (Aquilegia vulgaris), English plantain aerial part, licorice root, knotweed aerial part (Polygonum aviculare),, golden cinquefoil aerial part (Potentilla aurea), clove flower, spiked ginger lily rhizome (Hedychium spicatum), valerian root, lettuce leaf (Lactuca sativa), calendula flower, natural camphor (Cinnamomum camphora), Sorbitol, silicon dioxide
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, for long term maintenance, take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Caution: Check with your health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition (including allergies or food sensitivities)
- Safety notice: Each tablet is sealed in an individual blister pack for freshness, safety and convenience. Do not use if the seal is cut, torn or broken. Store in a cool, dry place
- Other Information: Quality and purity guaranteed
- Padma Basic is processed and tested in strict accordance with modern manufacturing practices to ensure quality, purity, and potency of each and every tablet
- All natural ingredients
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or stabilizers
- Clinically researched
- Laboratory tested
- State-of-the-art quality control