Formerly known as. Harmonize Liver &.
From the Label
Ingredients. Poria, White peony root, White atractylodes rhizome, Bupleurum root, Siler root, Dong quai root, Cyperus rhizome, Vladimiria root, Bitter orange immature fruit, Tangerine dried rind of green fruit, Chinese mint herb, Chinese licorice root, Roasted Chinese hawthorn fruit. Fu ling kuai, Bai shao, Bai zhu, Chai hu, Fang feng, Dang gui shen, Xiang fu, Mu xiang, Zhi shi, Qing pi, Bo he, Gan cao, Shan zha tan Water 55% to 65% Alcohol 18% to 22% per volume.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Recommended Adult Dosage. 1 to 2 dropperful, 2-3 times daily.
- enhance dropper performance this product contains less than 2% vegetable glycerin
- To evaporate alcohol, place in hot water
- Use only as directed by your health care provider and seek their advice if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight
- Only the finest hand-selected Chinese herbs are used, with attention to the highest quality at each stage of production