Homeopathic Medicine. Stress. Hypersensitivity. Irritability Due to Stress. Non-habit forming. No drug interactions. Uses. For temporary relief of nervousness, hypersensitivity, and irritability due to stress.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients. Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS – Relieves restlessness. Belladona 6C HPUS – Relieves restlessness accompanied by sleeplessness. (10-16 mg alkaloids). Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS – Relieves symptoms of stress. Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS – Relieves restlessness accompanied by uneasy sleep. Jequirity 6C HPUS – Relieves uneasiness. Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS – Relieves nervousness and restless sleep. Inactive Ingredients. Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions (adults and children 12 years and older). Allow 2 tablets to dissolve in the mouth 3 times a day.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)