Homeopathic Medicine. Sleeplessness – Restless Sleep. Non-habit forming. No drug Interactions. Quietude. Quietude. Uses. For temporary relief of occasional sleeplessness or restless sleep.
From the Label
Active Ingredients. Hyoscyamus niger 3X HPUS – Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness. Nux moschata 4C HPUS – Relieves restless sleep. Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS – Relieves sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion. Stramonium 6X HPUS – Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening. The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States Inactive Ingredients Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions (adults and children 12 years and older). Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth in the evening and 2 tablets at bedtime. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)