Homeopathic Eye Drops. Eye Irritation. Red – Dry – Itchy – Burning. All-natural, Convenient. Single-use Sterile Doses.
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.. Uses. For temporary relief of minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust. Soothes red, dry, itchy, burning or tired eyes.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS 1.50% – Soothes red and irritated eyes Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS 1.00% – Relieves burning, irritated eyes Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS 0.25% – Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS 0.25% – Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye) Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS 0.25% – Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS 0.25% – Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain Silicea 10X HPUS 0.25% – Relieves tired eyes Inactive Ingredients Purified water, sodium chloride.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions Snap off one unit dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 to 2 drops in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Use only if single-use dose container and glued end flaps on carton are intact. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Discard container after each use. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- All-natural, no drug interactions
- No preservatives, sterile