Sneezing – Runny Nose – Nasal Congestion – Minor Sore Throat. Non-drowsy. No drug Interactions. Uses. Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat.
From the Label
Active Ingredients. Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose. Apis mellifica 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion. Belladonna 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a sudden onset. Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain. Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds. Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge. Nux vomica. Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell. Inactive Ingredients. Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions (adults and children 3 years and older). Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 2 hours up to 6 times a day.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- If sore throat persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States