Homeopathic Medicine. Multi-Symptom Cold Relief. Uses. Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients. Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose. Apis mellifica 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion. Belladonna 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a sudden onset. Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain. Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds. Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge. Nux vomica 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks. Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves sore throat associated with colds. Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell. The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States Inactive Ingredients Lactose, Sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions. Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of cold symptoms, take 5 pellets every 20 minutes for 1 hour. Then take 5 pellets every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved. Allow the pellets to dissolve in mouth. Children younger than 3 years of age: As a doctor before use.
- Do not use if label sealing clear cap is broken or for sore throat in children younger than 3 years of age
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 3 days or worsen, of if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions
- No risk of overdose