Remedy. Children. Chestal Cold & Cough works naturally with your body. It is your day and night solution for cold and cough relief.. – Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat.. – Non-drowsy. – No drug interactions. – Dye-free. – For children ages 3 & up.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as:. – nasal and chest congestion. – fitful cough. – sneezing. – minor sore throat. – runny or stuffy nost. Children 3 to 12 years of age, Take 5ml every 2 hours. Children under 3 years of age, not recommended.
- a doctor before use if your child has
- – cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath
- – persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children
- Other information:
- – do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- – contains 4.3g of sugar per 5ml
- – contains 0.001% alcohol
- C, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions