Homeopathic Medicine. First Aid. Burns – Scrapes – Skin Irritation. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Quickly absorbed. Uses. Helps promote healing of minor burns, scrapes and skin irritations. Relieves sunburn and minor cuts..
Calendula officinalis is the marigold of Europe, a flower which has been known for centuries as a natural healing and soothing substance when applied locally..
Calendula Gel is made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7% – Healing Agent Inactive Ingredients Purified water, carbomer, silicone oil, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, sodium methylparaben.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions. For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry. For scrapes and skin irritation, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day as needed.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if tube seal is broken
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- Calendula Gel is a non-greasy, non-sticky gel quickly absorbed by the skin
- No artificial colors or perfumes. Cruelty-free