Homeopathic Medicine. Muscle Aches – Stiffness. Relieves Bruising. Uses. For relief of muscle aches and stiffness, due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls and blows. Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.. Arnica montana is a mountain plant (leopard.
Arnicare Ointment is made by Boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
From the Label
Drug Facts. Active Ingredients Arnica montana 1X HPUS-4% – Trauma, bruises, muscle soreness Inactive Ingredients White petrolatum USP.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Directions. Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Ointment to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds
- Do not use if tube seal is broken
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
- No artificial colors or perfumes. Cruelty-free
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States