Homeopathic Medicine. Indigestion. Sour Stomach – Heartburn. All-natural. No drug interactions. Acidil. Acidil.
From the Label
Drug Facts Active Ingredients Abies nigra 4C HPUS – Relieves stomach pain after eating Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS – Relieves stomach bloating with gas Nux vomica 4C HPUS – Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating or drinking (10-9 mg strychnine) Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS – Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion Inactive Ingredients Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
Uses For temporary relief of occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach Directions (adults and children 12 years and older) At the onset of symptoms take 2 tablets and repeat every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then if necessary take 2 tablets 15 minutes before meals. Allow the tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen. If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Other Information
- Store at 68-77F (20-25C)