Herb. Name: Kapi Kacchu. Botanical Name: Mucuna pruriens. Part: Seed.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA
- National Organic Program (NOP)
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to the following practices in the production of our herbs:
- Certified organic farming
- Sustainable growing
- Ethical harvesting
- Fair trade with our growers
- Safety standards that comply with the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Certified organic by the New Mexico Organic Commodity Commission