All Natural. Supports Mobility &. Flexibility. 60 Great Tasting Chewable Tablets.
From the Label
Facts. Active Ingredients Matine Collagen Extract 300 mg Boswellia Extract 30 mg Corydalis Root 25 mg Wheatgrass 20 mg Tumeric 15 mg Feverfew Extract 6 mg Celery Seed Extract 3 mg Proprietary Blend 130 mg – Mucopolysaccharide Complex, Male Extract, Wild Rosella, Capsicum Extract , Ansisead Myrtle, Mountain Pepper Proprietary Enzyme Blend 60 mg – Bromelain 2400 GDU & Papain 6000 Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, natural beef extract, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
for Daily Use:. Weight Under 15 lbs – 1/2 tablet 15-30 lbs – 1 tablet 31-60 lbs – 2 tablets 61-90 lbs – 3 tablets 91-120 lbs – 4 tablets.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven., Consult veterinarian or manufacturer, if animal has a clotting disorder, currently treated with an anti-coagulant or NSAID. Use with caution if animal has renal disorder. If animal
- condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using product
- For Use in Dogs and Cat only
- DGP has been specifically formulated to help support a pet
- joint mobility and flexibility. DGP may help ease aches and discomfort cause by daily exercise, activity and training. Developed by master herbalists and scientists in Australi, this unique blend of high quality ingredients help maintain mobility as they age
- Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional or manufacuturer immediately